Position: Junior Web Developer/Software Engineer – PHP/WordPress
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Opportunity exists for a talented PHP Developer who has some experience developing or maintaining PHP applications.
Our company develops web applications using Object Oriented Programming languages such as PHP, JAVA, and WordPress as a base for our applications. This would be an excellent opportunity for a person who wants to enhance their skills supporting enterprise level applications.
The successful candidates are expected to work well with minimal supervision both in a team and independent environment to produce a very high-quality product. Above all else, the candidate must have a positive attitude and willingness work with others and perform their own research to solve problems.
- Perform maintenance activities on existing web applications and work with team in the development new applications using php/mysql/SqlServer/WordPress.
- At least 1 year of experience in PHP/WordPress.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding in OOP and MVC designs.
- Strong knowledge of MySQL or SQL Server.
- Strong knowledge of Git version control.
- Some knowledge in other PHP frameworks, preferably Laravel.
- Is currently undertaking studies in programming or IT or has completed a degree in programming.
- A passion in programming and software engineering along with a willingness to learn from others.
- Excellent English skills both written and verbal.
Job seekers must be available to work in Jacksonville, FL.