Geer Services has the unique ability to apply the GIS and database technical solutions to solve your most critical business problems.
Geer Services, Inc. provides a wide variety of consulting services to enhance your organizations productivity and efficiency through the successful implementation of Geographic Information Systems (GIS). This service is culminated from decades of experience of our team providing GIS solutions to our customers.
The example to the right is a web services viewer for use in exploring published layers from ArcGIS Server.
The example above shows the usage of GIS Facestm which is a custom component with Java Server Faces (JSF).
In addition to technical consulting services, Geer Services has the unique ability to apply the GIS and database technical solutions to solve your most critical business problems.
What Is GISFaces?
What functionality is included?
- Supports ESRI tiled, image, and dynamic map services.
- Supports KML, feature, and graphics layers.
- Graphics layers support marker, polyline, polygon, circle, and text graphics.
- Graphics layer markers support drag and drop functionality.
- Ability to add multiple services and set opacity, refresh interval, and min/max scales per service.
- Dynamic map services support layer visibility and definition expressions for filtering.
- Support for legend, overview, navigation, and geocoder widgets in separate panels.
- Options to show a scalebar, logo, attribution, latitude/longitude coordinates, and a progress bar in separate panels.
events “click”, “extent”, “view”, “select”, “drag”, and “geolocation”.
- Supports feature identification, highlight, and attribute table via
- Supports custom map LOD (level of detail) levels and layer min/max scale ranges.
- Supports automatic map layer refreshes at specified intervals.
- Ability to use a locally hosted ESRI® JSAPI for environments behind a firewall or without Internet access.
- GISFaces fills the void for the deprecated ESRI Java WebADF API.
Visit the full site at GISFaces.com for more information about our Java mapping products and download. You can also Contact Us Today For Technical Consulting Services On Your Project.