by Keith Andrews
The Resume Submissions and Job Postings plugin will allow an admin to post jobs on their website.
When there are open jobs, users can go in and look at each one. They may also submit their resume for any job or for general purposes.
Once the user submits his/her information, the admin may look at, edit, or delete the submitted resume.
The admin may sort resumes by job, or anything else they search for.
- Now Using Custom Post Type for Posting Jobs
- Send Resume Submission’s PDF to an email address
- Add the Submit Resume For This Job button anywhere
- Post Jobs
- Users Submit Resume
- Enable reCaptcha
- Send User ‘Thank You’ Email
- Widget to Show Job Postings
- Give User Ability to Use TinyMCE on the Cover Letter and the Resume fields
- Lets Admin choose what is shown and required
- Automatically fills in the first name, last name, and email fields if the user is logged in
- Allow User attachment
- Set the amount of allowed attachments and type of attachments
- Customize State list
- Save/Download Submitted Resume as PDF
- Allow Admin to create extra input fields (Coming Soon)
1. Upload the folder resume-submissions-job-postings to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
2. Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
3. Place the shortcodes [
resumeForm] and [
jobPostings] in their respected pages
Like this plugin or would like better support?
Feel free to donate so we can make it better and make other plugins!
If you would like to report a bug or request a new feature, click Support Ticket to submit.